Seconds Sale – Willie Wagtail Pin
These imperfect pins have minor flaws, such as:
– Color discrepancies
– Small specks in enamel
– Some small areas of enamel missing
– Small scratches in the metal plating
– Screen Printed areas slightly off alignment
ALL SECONDS SALES ARE FINAL. Please note photos are not illustrative of flaws and for reference only.
The Willie Wagtail, famous for its white eyebrows, can be found across much of Australia. They are said to have stolen fire and tried to extinguish it in the sea in a dreaming story of the Yindjibarndi people of the central and western Pilbara, and was able to send a strong wind if frightened! In the Noongar language dialects, the Willie Wagtail is known as the Chitti-chitti. An original design by Jessica Harris.
- 1.5″ size
- Hard enamel
- Gold plated metal finish
- 1 pin post with rubber back
PLEASE NOTE: All monitors are calibrated differently so colours may vary slightly.
- All domestic orders are sent via Australia Post. If you require tracking please select the upgrade in the product gallery.
- To keep shipping costs low, all international orders are sent as a large letter by default. Unfortunately, there is no tracking for this option. If you do require tracking please contact me prior to placing your order.
Each pin will be posted in a padded envelope. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to message me!